Do you have a Facebook page for your business? If not, make one and boost your business with your online presence on the web. If you do have a Facebook page, do you want someone skilled enough to manage your page for marketing campaigns? Assigning someone the Admin of your page is no rocket science. It is as simple as counting from 1 to 3. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be done!
Login to your Facebook account with your id and password and then navigate to your business page either by typing your Facebook page address URL in the browser (example:www.facebook.com/xyz) or by switching to your page by clicking gear icon in the top-right side of your computer screen.
Then follow these steps…
1. Click Settings at the top of your Page.
2. Click Page Roles in the left column.
3. Type the email address of the person you wish to make admin email@example.com the email box
4. Click the drop-down menu and make sure you select admin from the drop-down list.
5. Click Save and enter your password to confirm.
And you are done making someone the admin of the page. Easy it was! Wasn’t it?
Feel free to contact us for any query. You can also choose us to deal with your pages and increase your business.